Friday, October 12, 2012

Passion on Fashion TV

       Fashion TV is an international fashion and lifestyle broadcasting television channel. Founded in France by Michel Adam Lisowski, in 1997 is an international TV network exclusively dedicated to fashion, glamour and style and it is one of the most widely-distributed satellite channels in the world with a total of 500 million households in 193 countries, operating in five continents. Today, FashionTV is a multi-media platform offering the most comprehensive and fastest review of global fashion and is independently owned and operated from its Paris headquarters.





  

8 comments:

  1. Trust me I am one of the biggest fan of Fashion TV.I watch all the fashion shows and am big fan on Milan fashion show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow fashion TV day and night as i am doing my graduation in Fashion technology. Can you please give me some cool fashion idea for a rave party at a beach location.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashion TV has seted a benchmark in the fashion industry. Its international Fashion channel and has monopoly in the filed of fashion. It is truly so amazing that there is no other channel in its competetition

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter always watch Fashion TV. She wants to become a model. Can you guide me what is the procedure for modeling??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to watch Fashion TV since my childhood. I just love the way they present. It enable us to see international fashion which help us to follow the latest international fashion. I want to become a fashion Designer. How should i start my career in Fashion Industry?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fashion doesn't mean wearing small clothes. Fashion involves lot of creativity and imagination. I am huge fan of fashion TV and appreciate the way it has defined fashion in modern era.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fashion TV as everyone knows is an international fashion and lifestyle broadcasting television channel. Today FashionTV is a multi-media platform offering the most comprehensive and fastest review of global fashion. I really enjoy watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fashion TV is always one of my favorite channel. It shows latest fashion and also helps me to be in latest fashion. I am fond of fashion so its very important for me.

    ReplyDelete